Natalie is an associate in Robertsons’ Corporate Finance Department. Natalie focuses her practice on equity capital markets transactions and has experience in advising on initial public offerings, equity financings, mergers and acquisitions and restructuring.
She also advises on listed companies in Hong Kong on transactions involving compliance with the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other general corporate matters.
In recent years, Natalie is also involved in the listing of companies on NASDAQ and the NYSE.
Private Equity & Commercial, Corporate Finance & Capital Markets
Cantonese, English, Mandarin
Qualifications & Education
Solicitor, England and Wales (2022)
Solicitor, Hong Kong (2018)
Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Durham University
The Law Society of England and Wales
The Law Society of Hong Kong
CORPORATE FINANCE & CAPITAL MARKETS
- Worked with companies across numerous industries and sectors, including automotive, construction, education, food and beverage, media and telecommunication, manufacturing, etc.
- Acted as Hong Kong legal advisers in initial public offerings in Hong Kong and the United States.
- Advised on listed issuers on rights issues.
- Advised listed issuers on ongoing compliance with the Hong Kong Listing Rules.
- Conducted legal due diligence and prepared legal opinions on Hong Kong incorporated companies.