Kathleen specialises in real estate conveyancing and has been involved in numerous property sale and purchase including both first-hand and second-hand transactions.
In addition to property transactional works, Kathleen also advises on sale and purchase of company shares and joint ventures when real estate is involved such as advising the board of directors on members’ voluntary winding up to facilitate the distribution of the company’s assets in specie.
Kathleen is also experienced in tenancy matters.
English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Qualifications & Education
Solicitor, Hong Kong (2015)
Master of Laws, University of Hong Kong
Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), University of Hong Kong
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), University of Leicester, UK
The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Acting for the developers on the sale of two first-hand sale projects and preparing the relevant documents.
- Acting for the developer to review land grant and deed of mutual covenant to provide legal advice on the right to use the external wall of a building and advise on the assignment of such right.
- Acting for the grantee to prepare a deed of grant of right to carry out construction, maintenance and repair works and advising on the modification of government lease.
- Acting for the developer to prepare Conditions of Sale By Tender.
- Advising the board of a company on section 45 application under section 45 of Stamp Duty Ordinance (Cap 117).
- Representing numerous individuals in their sale and purchase of properties.