Lawrence joined Robertsons in 2010 as a Trainee Solicitor and is a senior associate in the Private Equity & Commercial Department. His practice areas include mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, financing transactions and employment matters.
- Acting for a Hong Kong-based client in its formation of a joint venture with one of Europe’s leading indoor parks and introducing the same into Hong Kong.
- Acting for a Hong Kong-based client in its investment in a leading vending machine operator in Hong Kong.
- Acting for a Singapore-based salad chain restaurant in its formation of a joint venture in Hong Kong and introducing the same into Hong Kong.
- Acting as lead counsel for the sale of a South East Asia destination management company to a global air services provider.
- Acting as counsel for a Korean-based technology company in its formation of a joint venture with a leader in the equipment insulation market.
- Acting for a French-based client on its acquisition of a leading e-book app business.
- Acting for an Israeli-based client in its investment in a leading beauty and wellness business in Hong Kong.
Speaks Cantonese and English
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Sydney, Australia (2007)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Sydney, Australia (2009)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, New South Wales, Australia (2009)
- PCLL, City University of Hong Kong (2010)
- Solicitor, New South Wales, Australia (2011)
- Solicitor, Hong Kong (2012)