Kent is a solicitor in the firm’s Private Equity and Commercial Department and was previously a trainee with the firm. He works on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, regulatory compliance matters, corporate restructuring projects as well as general commercial work and employment matters.
Kent also has experience in initial public offerings, private placements, regulatory compliance and transactional matters for private and listed companies.
English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Qualifications & Education
Solicitor, Hong Kong (2021)
Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), The University of Hong Kong
LL.B, University of Leicester
Bachelor of Science, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
The Law Society of Hong Kong
PRIVATE EQUITY & COMMERCIAL
- Drafting business contracts and documents.
- Conducting legal due diligence on Hong Kong entities.
- Advising on acquisitions and restructurings.
- Advising on compliance with the Companies Ordinance and the Securities and Futures Ordinance.
CORPORATE FINANCE & CAPITAL MARKETS
- Advised a number of listed issuers on their initial public offering on the Main Board or GEM of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, including:-
Singapore headquartered worker and student accommodation owner-operator
Singapore headquartered contractor specialising in infrastructural pipeline construction and related engineering services
Hong Kong marble and granite subcontractor
Hong Kong company engaged in the sale of diesel oil
Hong Kong full-service restaurant chai
- Advising listed issuers on ongoing compliance with the Listing Rules.