Grace has extensive experience in civil and commercial litigation, including cross-border commercial disputes, contractual claims, misrepresentation and breach of directors’ duties. She also specializes in insurance litigation, medical negligence and personal injury claims. She has provided legal advice on coverage under insurance policy.
English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Qualifications & Education
Solicitor, Hong Kong (2014)
Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), The University of Hong Kong
Juris Doctor (JD), The University of Hong Kong
Bachelor of Science, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
The Law Society of Hong Kong
LITIGATION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Acting for an individual and his company in an inquiry as to the damages suffered by them by reason of a Mareva injunction wrongfully obtained.
- Acting for a former director to defend a claim for alleged breaches of fiduciary duties and the duty of confidentiality.
- Advising a shareholder on misrepresentation which induced him to subscribe for shares.
- Acting for the plaintiff in a medical negligence case in which the doctor failed to disclose the common complication of the surgery.
- Advising an injured worker on a claim for compensation against the Motor Insurers' Bureau in an untraced driver case.
- Acting for a movie producer to defend a personal injury claim by a stunt driver, and advising on the application for a split trial of liability and quantum.