Warren was previously a partner in the corporate finance department of a major city firm before joining Robertsons more than a decade ago. He now heads the firm’s Corporate Finance team.
Warren acts on a wide range of securities and commercial matters, but specialises in representing issuers or their sponsors on their listing on the Main Board and Growth Enterprise Market of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. Recent successful listings include: Chuan Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 1420); AL Group Limited (Stock Code: 8360); Classified Group (Holdings) Limited (Stock Code: 8232); Worldgate Global Logistics Ltd (Stock Code: 8292); F8 Enterprises (Holdings) Group Limited (Stock Code: 8347); TOMO Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 8463); Cool Link (Holdings) Limited (Stock Code: 8491); RMH Holdings (Stock Code: 8437) and Takbo Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 8436).
In addition, Warren advises on restructurings, rescues, direct investments, private equity funds and mergers and acquisitions. He has also acted for several prominent listed issuers as to various fund raising exercises including rights issues, open offers, placing and issues of convertible and debt instruments.
Warren is also an independent non-executive director for Hong Kong listed companies.
Speaks English and Cantonese
- Bachelors of Science, Majoring in Molecular Biology and Minoring in Psychology, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada
- Postgraduate Studies in General Studies, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Leeds, England
- Solicitor, Hong Kong (1995)
- Solicitor, England and Wales (1996)