Anna is an associate in the Corporate & Commercial practice. Anna represents both issuers and sponsors in Hong Kong listing applications. She also advises listed companies on general compliance with the Listing Rules and the Takeovers Code, as well as other corporate related matters such as corporate restructurings, acquisition and disposal, general corporate advisory and regulatory compliance.
English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Qualifications & Education
Solicitor, Hong Kong (2018)
Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), The University of Hong Kong
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), The University of Hong Kong
The Law Society of Hong Kong
CORPORATE FINANCE & CAPITAL MARKETS
- Advised a Singapore-based motor vehicle group on their initial public offering on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised a Hong Kong medical aesthetic services provider on their initial public offering on GEM of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised sponsor and underwriters on the initial public offering by a Singapore-based construction engineering company on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised sponsor and underwriters on the initial public offering by a Hong Kong-based casual dining restaurant operator on GEM of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Acted for offeree company in mandatory conditional general offer to acquire all its issued shares.
- Advised listed issuers on major acquisitions and major disposals.